# Write a
Job application with Resume for the post of a teacher.
Ravi Patel
A/2 Saikrupa
Society,
College Road,
Bholav, Bharuch
392001
9th September, 2026
The Principal,
Vivekanand School,
Zadeshwar, Bharuch
Subject: An application for the post of
a teacher.
Respected Sir,
With reference to
your advertisement in the ‘Gujarat Samachar’ dated 5th September 2024, I would
like to apply for the position of teacher.
I am an enthusiastic
and hardworking individual fully qualified for the post. I have completed my
graduation and B.Ed. at South
Gujarat University with outstanding grade. I feel myself competent to execute
my duties efficiently. I possess the required qualifications and skills to work
as a teacher. (In addition to my academic
qualifications, I possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
making me an effective teacher.) I am also equipped
with the knowledge of computer and latest tools. Additionally, I
have 2 years of experience as an assistant teacher at Narmada
Higher Secondary School, Bharuch.
If given the
opportunity to serve at your esteemed institution/Organisation, I will
prove to be a valuable addition to your team. I have enclosed my resume for
your kind consideration, which includes all the necessary details about my
qualifications, skills and experience.
I hope to be invited
for a personal interview where I can further discuss my suitability for the
position. Working with your institution would allow me to utilize my skills and
develop my abilities as a professional. I look forward to a positive response
from you.
Thank you for your
consideration.
Yours sincerely,
Ravi Patel
Resume
Name : Ravi Patel
Address : A/2 Saikrupa Society,
College
Road,
Bholav,
Bharuch 392001
Email: Ravi@gmail.com
Contact Number: 99xxxxxx27
Date of Birth: 12th July,
2000 Age : 24 years
Height: 5.8” Weight: 60 kg
Gender: Male Marital
Status: Unmarried
Nationality: Indian
Mother tongue : Gujarati
Languages Known: English, Hindi, Gujarati
Interests/Hobbies: Reading, Sports, Travelling
Career
Objectives:
To pursue a
challenging career in a reputed organisation which provides me with
opportunities to grow professionally and personally.
To work in a
responsible position where I can use my experience in teamwork, communication,
and office coordination to support the organisation’s goals and improve my own
skills.
Key Skills:
• Communication
skills
• Teamwork and
coordination
• Time management
• Basic computer
skills (MS Word, Excel, Email)
• Adaptability
Skills
• Problem-solving
ability
• Quick learner
Educational Details:
|
Degree |
Year of Passing |
Board/ University |
Percen-tage |
Garade |
|
10th |
2016 |
SSC Board Gujarat |
75% |
O grade |
|
12th |
2018 |
HSC Board Gujarat |
73% |
O Grade |
|
B.Com |
2021 |
South Guj.Uni |
70% |
A Grade |
|
B.Ed |
2022 |
South Guj. Uni. |
72% |
O Grade |
|
CCC+ |
2023 |
SPIPA |
- |
A Grade |
Experience: I have got a rich
experience background of 2 years as an assistant teacher at Narmada School,
Zadeshwar, Bbharuch
Reference: 1. Principal Dr.V.A.Joshi
M.K. Commerce College, Bharuch
Contact
No. 99xxxxxxxx25
2.
Director
Narmada
High School, Zadeshwar, Bharuch
Contact
No. : 99xxxxxx26
Declaration: I hereby declare that the above
information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place: Bharuch
Date: 9th September,
2024
Signature
(Ravi Patel)
No comments:
Post a Comment